...and made a blog! This is something I have been thinking about starting for a while, but I couldn't commit to it. I had a LiveJournal way back in the day, but I have not used it in years. Anyway, what finally inspired me to start this blog was the new VIVA GLAM Lady Gaga lipstick that just went up for sale on the MAC website a few hours ago. I have never made a purchase from MAC online or in a store...all I have is the Intriguing Scarlet: 6 Warm Eyes palette from the 2008 holiday collection that I got at a CCO back home a few months ago (pathetic, I know).
So I went onto Specktra to look at what people were saying about some of the new color collections, and I wanted to see what everyone had to say about the new Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga VIVA GLAM Campaign. I had already seen the promo image and loved it - but I wasn't sure if I would actually buy the lipstick. Luckily (or unluckily for my wallet), there were already swatches up! Also, one of the girls on there put up a coupon code for free shipping and a free sample of Zoom Lash in black (the code is lash210, I have no idea how long it's good for). For some reason, I find it much more difficult to resist a new purchase when free shipping is involved, you know?
Hopefully I can post a swatch once I receive it. I have a bunch of mascaras I am trying to finish, so I don't think I will get to the Zoom Lash for a while. I am not 100 % sure what I want this blog to be, but I know I want to focus on makeup, beauty products, reviews, swatches, and once I get the hang of things, I may even post looks of the day. I used to be a tomboy/athlete in middle and high school, and I only started getting into makeup this past summer. I have never gotten into something so deeply and quickly! I guess makep appeals to me because of how personal and creative it is...which is sooo different to my pre-med lifestyle, in a very good way.
0 comments:
Post a Comment